Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith B Hoover
Dr. Judith B Hoover, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aiken, SC. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Hoover is affiliated with Aiken Regional Medical Center. Dr. Hoover has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith B Hoover has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Judith B Hoover has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Judith B Hoover has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 8
I just had my first prenatal appointment with Dr. Hoover, and I am so excited that she is going to be my doctor this pregnancy. My first child was born 8 weeks early, so I have been incredibly anxious about any possible complications with baby number 2. She was incredible supportive of my concerns, and she offered a reasonable treatment plan. I will absolutely be recommending her to everyone!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hoover is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Judith B Hoover accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsParkside Womens Center, 1518 Two Notch Rd SE, Aiken, SC
Dr. Judith B Hoover is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aiken, SC.