Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith A Brown
Dr. Judith A Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicinettcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Tucson Medical Center, Northwest Medical Center and Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. Dr. Brown has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Judith A Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Judith A Brown has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Judith A Brown is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judith A Brown - Posted on October 11th, 2016
Good Doctors deserve good reviews
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judith A Brown - Posted on July 17th, 2013
Dr Brown has been our family doctor for many years and has provided exceptional service. She is competent, courteous and generous with her professional time. Explains things clearly enough for us octogenerians and nonegenarians to understand how and why we are falling apart and how best to slow the process. Four stars all the way.
Best doctor ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judith A Brown - Posted on October 27th, 2011
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
The Medical Center
Dr. Judith A Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tucson HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Judith A Brown
Dr. Brown, a South New Jersey Native, attended the University of Arizona for both her medical (1995) and undergraduate (molecular and cellular biology) degrees. She completed her family medicine residency in 1999 at The Medical Center in Columbus, Georgia where she was elected Chief Resident by her peers. She was also honored with The Resident Teacher Award from the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine.
Locations & DirectionsORANGE GROVE FAMILY PRACTICE, 2155 W Orange Grove Rd, Tucson, AZ
Dr. Judith A Brown is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.