Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Judith A Carpentier has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
I've been a patient off and on of Dowd Medical since 1984. Mr Dowd delivered my first and only child and his wife was his pediatrician. Back in those days care was great. Fast forward 2017. I'm gushing blood. GUSHING. My periods stopped over 5 years ago. My PCP told me to call my gyno and get in right away. I have new insurance that they don't take. (only a few weeks old) BUT IM ABLE TO USE AND BILL the old insurance for a total of 90 days!!!!! They refused to see me. 33 year relationship DOWN THE TUBES! All you ladies reading this. You know how important it is to get in right away if your gushing blood after not bleeding for years. I highly suggest finding a new gyno or you might find yourself in my position some day. Now off to find an emergency gyno. Medicare...everyone takes medicare.
I'm sure she is a terrific dr because she always booked at least 6 months in advance! I got to see her nurse however, Lisa, and she was awesome!!! I had painful bowel movements for 7 months after my delivery and this was the closest gynae i could see. I had been to at least 2 drs before her (in Canada) and nothing helped, Lisa's meds took my pain away in less than 4 days! So so so greatful! The lady at the desk may sound rude over the phone, but she is very caring...she called me back to say I could see a nurse sooner, and quite friendly in person :)
She is an ok doctor but her staff is incompetent and rude. I will not go back because of the staff.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Carpentier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1985
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Judith A Carpentier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDowd Medical Associates, 107 Woburn St, Reading, MA
Dr. Judith A Carpentier is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Reading, MA.