I'm an RN and Dr. Castillo is the BEST MD ever!

I was lucky to be recommended to Dr. Judith Castillo. First of all, she is totally compassionate, very intelligent and spends time explaining everything. She got me back on track with my diabetes by eliminating some medications and adding others. My HgBA1C went from 9.4 to under 7 in less than a year! She's amazing!

Dr. Castillo is simply AMAZING!

Dr. Castillo is my parents' doctor and I am always amazed about the way she takes care of them. She is very professional, competent, thoughtful, thorough, and very sweet to them. She takes time to explain diagnosis to them and takes the time to address their questions, even after they have already asked the same questions. She is great!

Dr C has always taken the extra step to ensure her patients are ALL/SET/OK. She called me to explain my test results on her day off :) xoxo

Wonderful, caring and best Endo around. Highly recommend you won't be disappointed.

Dr. Judith M Castillo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Trumbull, CT.