Dr. Marie J Cauvin Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Marie J Cauvin?

My office visit are always very timely and professional. I don't feel as if the doctor is in a hurry or rushing to get me out. She takes the time to listen to me and to make comments or suggestions based on my need. I always enjoy my visits and I am well pleased with Dr. Cauvin and would recommend her to friends.

Dr. Cauvin is awesome. She listens to you and then tries to find out what is going on. She is one of the best doctors I have been to. I would recommend her to anyone I know and have.

Great Physician

Dr. Cauvin was prompt, courteous, friendly and open. She listened to me, gave her undivided attention and offered options to some problems that I had not even considered. I am so very happy to find an outstanding physician and will recommend her to everyone I know! When I was searching for a new Physician, I worried that all outstanding comments were left by staff :) I do honestly say I do not work for her, but I now look forward to seeing her again!

She is wonderful!

I've been using Dr. Judith for over two years now. She is excellent with everything she does. When I'm sick or down, she looks at me and says "I'll make you better so don't worry" What a caring Doctor vs the other Doctors that rush you in and out. And when I'm done, she always tells me... The next time I see you, it better be just to say hello and not be sick =)

exceptional and caring

She is a caring physician who always has a listening ear and does nor rush you like other doctors do.she practices medicine the old fashion way hands on.