The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Cook
Dr. Judith Cook, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, ME, with other offices in Hershey, PA and Camp Hill, PA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Cook is affiliated with Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center, Harrisburg Hospital and Community General Osteopathic Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Cook has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Judith Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, ME.