Dr. Judith Cymerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Cymerman?

Excellent doctor

What a difference a good bedside manner can make. I believe it to be an integral part of good treatment, no just a physician's expertise in their chosen field. Judy Cymerman is a great MD, and a pleasure to talk to. Always follows up, on even the smallest issues.

I just had 1/2 of my thyroid removed last week by Dr. Cymerman. During the whole process I found her personable and caring. She answered all of my long list of questions patiently and clearly, so I was able to make an informed decision on the operation. She even came in on Saturday to remove the tube and staples herself, rather than leave it up to another doctor, which was very comforting. Her office and staff are also very professional. I would definitely recommend her.

Dr. Cymerman is very knowledgeable and caring doctor.

Who not to see in Panarama City

I was the recipient of an appendectomy by this surgeon. Her professionalism and bedside maner are the poorest I have experienced in 59 years on this planet. Upon returning to her office for staple removal, I advised her that I was in more pain than when we met in the ER. With a very brief look at me, she indicated that "this is not my issue, see your primary care physian on Monday (this was Friday afternoon). Saturday morning, my wife had great difficulity waking me. When she did, and took my temperature, it was 105.5. We rushed to the ER where they diagnosed a MAJOR Abdominal Absess. Had I waited as Dr. Cymerman had indicated, it is doubtful I would be here to write this missive. Prior to my care by Dr. Cymerman, I have been very pleased with ALL care given to me by the Hospital she is associated with. In shout, if you have no choice, and are in critical condition, see if there is an alternative Dr.if you can.