Dr. Judith K Forster Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith K Forster?

A gem of a doctor!

Dr. Forster is a truly amazing doctor. In my case, she has gone to great lengths to help diagnose and successfully treat a very obscure medical condition. Every step of the way, I felt like she was there to answer questions and that she went far above and beyond to help me navigate through the maze of other specialists involved in my treatment to get a really successful result. She did far more to help me then my very expensive concierge GP! I could not recommend her more strongly.

Awesome woman’s health care partner

Dr. Forster is an exceptional doctor and a rare find. She is caring, competent, responsive and spends the time to do thoughtful assessment, considering a range of holistic solutions. Her diagnoses and treatment plans have been spot on. She has become my “one stop shop” for my head to toe medical care.

Love her

Dr. Judy is as good as it gets ! Truly the best Dr. She goes above and beyond to make you feel cared for.

Excellent Listening, Willing to Spend the Time.

Judy Forster has been a caring, efficient and matter-of-fact doctor, addressing birth control choices to a high-risk pregnancy and delivery and through a miscarriage. The office is small, easy to make an appointment, and I have never felt rushed. I personally prefer Judy to the other docs at this small practice, but each one is a caring, quality doctor who ensures someone is accessible when you need them most.

Love Dr Judy Forster!

Dr Judy Forster is patient, and thorough. She takes the time to listen to concerns, and is very professional. I would recommend her to anyone!

Great Doctor!

Dr. Forster takes the time to explain things, you never feel rushed. Her diagnosis and treatments are always spot on. I highly recommend her!

Biased Medical Advice

Her solution to my medical issue was dreadful, she recommended a medication that has an FDA blackbox warning and even the manufacturer informs you of the dredful side effects and advises patients to exhaust all other options first. I asked her to explain and she minimized the side effects despite the manufactures own data and dismissed any other options. She told me all her patients love it (yet she won't use it herself) so I have to concluded her motivation must be financial because the other otpions don't require 5 office visits per year (for which she doesn't accept insurance).

Dr. Judith K Forster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingston, NJ.