Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Hibbard
Dr. Judith Hibbard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL (and 3 other locations). She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Hibbard is affiliated with University of Illinois Hospital, Froedtert Hospital and Provena Mercy Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Hibbard has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Heart Diseases
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Hibbard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Provena Mercy Medical Center
The University of Chicago Medicine
Provena Saint Joseph Hospital
Provena St Joseph Medical Center
35 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
The University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Judith Hibbard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan HMO POS
- Network Health Plan Individual
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Judith Hibbard in this video.
Dr. Judith Hibbard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.