Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Judith K Hochstadt has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Turner Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I saw Dr. Judy for much of my childhood. I hated her but my mom wouldn't listen to me. I was an overweight kid but nothing that wouldn't have fixed itself. Whenever I would go to see Dr. Judy she would comment about my weight and how unacceptable it was and tried to put me in fat camp. I'm now 20 years old with an eating disorder I've been battling for many many years - Dr. Judy most definitely plays a role in my development of such disorder .. I highly encourage you to look elsewhere for a pediatrician for your children unless you want them to grow up with psychological issues such as an eating disorder. For a doctor she doesn't know much about a developing brain
This doctor believes she walks on water. She can be difficult to deal with if you can't read her mind or if you are not up to her standards. If she can't diagnose it - your child must be faking. She made me so uncomfortable last visit - I won't go to her again. On the plus side, on her good days she is good. On her not so good days, watch out!
Dr. Judith Hochstadt, affectionately known as Dr. Judy, really cares about her patiens. She does not suffers fools or foolishness so she can come across abrasive and even condescending at times. If you can put up with her attitude - which in her defense is in the patient's best interest - you will be happy with the results. She has a good heart although it can be difficult to see sometimes.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Yale University School Of Medicine
Dr. Judith K Hochstadt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Healthcare Associates, 4 Corporate Dr Ste 290, Shelton, CT
Dr. Judith K Hochstadt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shelton, CT.