Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Hogg
Dr. Judith Hogg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX, with other offices in Wilkes Barre, PA and Amarillo, TX . She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Hogg is affiliated with Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center, Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist and BSA Panhandle Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Hogg has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Hogg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wilkes-Barre VA Medical Center
Baptist St Anthony's Health Sys-Baptist
BSA Panhandle Surgery
Baptist St. Anthony Hospital
43 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Judith Hogg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Judith Hogg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.