Dr. Judith O Hopkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith O Hopkins?

I was just diagnosed with breast cancer. I saw Dr. Hopkins before the surgeon and both were highly recommended to me from The Breast Center. She was very compassionate and caring. She took time to make sure my husband and l understood everything being thrown at us and even sympathized with us at the shock we are in. She was gentle during exam as l am still recovering from biopsy and made a point to inform us she is always available to answer questions online. Her staff was equally kind and caring. While we have a long road ahead of us, we left her office feeling more knowledgeable and truly cared for.

Dr Hopkins is one of the most caring, kind and experienced physician I have had. She answers all questions, shows concern about your well being. Talks to you in depth about your illness.

This is the best physician I know to take care of emotional and physical needs of her patients.

I would rather see her P.A.

very good doctor

This doctor has seemed to take a genuine interest my care. She lets you know what she thinks are my best opinions which I like in a doctor. She has alot of common sense as well as medical experience when it comes to patient care.

Angel

She was very supportive. She had a way of saying things that was do so soft. She would check on the patient then talk to the family. She is a very impressive doctor.

Overall an excellent oncologist

Dr Hopkins is an excellent physician and I totally trust her competence. She is kind and positive; however, she tells you what your treatment will be rather than treating you as someone important in the decision-making process. She can be rather abrupt and even just leave the room if you question her decision. Also it is very hard to reach her outside of office visits. I have never been given an e-mail address or a way to reach her directly without a staff member deciding whether or not my concerns are valid.

Love at First Visit

The first time I met with Dr. Hopkins, she was extremely thorough and explained everything very well. I came out of there KNOWING I was in good hands. Cancer is a scary thing to face, but she put me at ease right away.Her staff is incredible and I love that I can just go to her office and do everything right there; office visit, blood work, and chemo treatments.I have nothing negative to say.

Rude, not compassionate, couldn't get out of room soon enough.

A Dr. that doesn't have time to talk to me now surely won't have the time when I need more attention. Dr. Judith Hopkins...She was very short...didn't have the time to talk I kept asking questions she kept giving me short answers, told me to stay off the internet,in other words don't educate yourself on your condition. I don't think I would trust her to make a life decision for me...sorry.

Tops in her field I think

She is straight forward and up to date on research. Cure is not always possible but if there is a chance for cure she will diligently work toward that with the patient.