Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Judith A Jacobsen has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Judith A Jacobsen has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Judith A Jacobsen has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Judith A Jacobsen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
University Of Hawaii John A Burns School Of Medicine
Dr. Judith A Jacobsen accepts the following insurance providers.
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & Directions
Dr. Judith A Jacobsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.