Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Karp
Dr. Judith Karp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD. She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Karp is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center, The Johns Hopkins Hospital and University Of Maryland Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Karp has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Experimental Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Pathologic Neovascularization
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Karp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
The Johns Hopkins Hospital
University Of Maryland Medical Center
University of MD Medical System
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Judith Karp accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions401 N Broadway St, Baltimore, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Judith Karp in this video.
Dr. Judith Karp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.