Dr. Judith E Kerpelman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Judith E Kerpelman?

Very compassionate, listened closely, friendly

Poor bed-side manner

I am not at all comfortable confiding in her with anything embarrassing or being vulnerable as a patient. I felt that she was not interested in helping me understand specifics of my diagnosis. I always felt that she was more interested in getting out of the room as soon as possible, and that she was not interested in being a doctor at all. She also made me feel that any of my concerns were ridiculous, and was not helpful in finding out the cause to pain, etc. She just said that it'd probably go away. She's also often on vacation or unavailable.

The most understanding gynecologist I have seen

Dr. Kerpelman has the most WONDERFUL way about her. I immediately felt at ease as I told her some problems that were not easy to share. She was very patient and understanding, asking pertinent questions to help her understand more of my medical issue. Every other OB/GYN I have gone to has never shown the concern Dr. Kerpleman had for me (and it was my first appointment with her). I would give her a hundred stars if I could!

Great doctor,excellent bedside manner, caring