Dr. Judith Knox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Knox?

Felt like I was an inconvenience to her

Posted on November 25th, 2017

I had a mole that had changed over the course of about 1-2 years and had even changed within the two month wait I had after my GP referred me to the dermatologist. During my interactions with Dr. Knox, I felt she was was dismissive, would use medical terminology around me and not explain to me what the terminology was without me specifically asking, made me feel as if I did not matter, and made me feel as if I was an inconvenience to her. If I have another skin concern, I will be looking for a different dermatologist even if it means I have to travel two hours away. She did not provide me with a "great patient experience" that Memorial Medical Center/Hospital strives to achieve as one of their three primary goals.

The Insignificant Patient

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Overall, I was stunned by this doctor's overall behavior period. Her practitioner, Colleen, was amazing and I got the impression that even she was slightly embarrassed by Knox's attitude. On my first visit, Knox came in the room, glanced at the irritation on my leg, and diagnosed it as scabies. She told Colleen to give me a prescription for a cream and left the room. No explanation of what it was or how I might have gotten it. Colleen told me that I should see improvement within 24 hours if that's what it was. After a week, the cream had done nothing but make it worse. So, I returned again. This time Knox apologized for her misdiagnosis and wanted three biopsies and some lab work. A week later, I got a call from a nurse at the office to let me know that it was Lichen Planus.and I would have to live with it. I called back in and asked for Colleen. She got me a prescription for Prednesone and that helped. Thank God for Colleen

Posted on December 24th, 2015

This doctor did not help me. She didn't listen and just talked over me and interrupted me. She would not give me much chance to talk. The nurse was better but something was lost between them. Maybe she didn't listen to her nurse either.

AVP Bank

Posted on May 8th, 2014

Visited the office with a concern! No waiting and very professional mannerism. Showed interest and would go back again!!!

Posted on March 11th, 2013

Wait time is always long and Dr. Knox is rude and dismissive.

Thanks Dr Knox

Posted on April 21st, 2011

I had an appointment and I was put on a cancellation so if someone canceled I could get in earlier. They called and got me in the office 2 weeks before my appointment. The office is very nice & the employees were very helpful. Dr Knox explained everything to me as she proceeded. This helped ease my mind and make me feel comfortable. Thanks to Dr Knox and her staff.

Posted on February 24th, 2017