Dr. Judith Lamberti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Lamberti?

Excellent physician

Posted on August 27th, 2013

I have been Dr. Lamberti's patient for at least 30 years. She is thoughtful and caring. I think I have spent more years with her than any other doctor! She is excellent at following up with my questions and concerns. I highly recommend her!

Highly recommend

Posted on August 31st, 2011

Dr. Lamberti has been my gynecologist for probably 30 years.

i would NEVER recommend dr lamberti

Posted on June 14th, 2011

I left Dr. Lamberti's office crying and totally traumatized. I would never, ever, ever go to her again or recommend her to anyone. I was there for my first prenatal appointment, pregnant with my first child. I was brimming with excitement and didn't know exactly what to expect. Dr. Lamberti greeted me with no warmth and immediately dived into physical exams. I was naked except for the small smock they give you. She asked me to lower it and began performing a breast exam. Due to the pregnancy my breasts were extremely tender and sensitive and she was kneading them hard. When I timidly mentioned that my breasts were quite sore she retorted "of course they are, you're pregnant" and continued mercilessly with the exam. Now, I was only 22 at the time, hardly at risk for any suspicious lumps. After that she told me she was going to do a pelvic exam and asked me to lay back open my knees. She said "I have to check your bones" and then with no other explanation or warning shoved her fingers into my rectum. I was NOT expecting this and I screamed, to which she responded "hold still." Having her fingers probing there was very painful and uncomfortable and I began to cry. She gave an irritable sigh and sharply asked me "what's the matter with you?!" Still crying, I told her she was really hurting me. She says "fine I'll stop the exam then, but now we won't know about your pelvis will we." Without letting me know what she was doing she went straight from that to a vaginal exam. I was still crying. When she had finally finished she told me she was going to do a vaginal ultrasound to see if the fetus was "viable." I thought this was a rather cold way of putting it. My eyes were too filled with tears to see that first imagine of the little miracle that became my son. When we left afterwards I was so traumatized that I threw up all over the steps outside the hospital. I was so terrified of ever being treated my her again that I actually moved my prenatal care to a different Kaiser location further from my home. Now a mother of two I look back wishing I had known what I know now about what a normal OB appointment should be like and the rights that a woman has in such a personal appointment. I was treated cruelly, procedures were not explained to me nor was my consent sought for them. Dr. Lamberti behaved monstrously towards me, and I pity any other woman forced to experience her "care."

Posted on September 30th, 2014