Dr. Judith B Lavrich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith B Lavrich?

Getting my daughter's vision diagnosis I was skeptical and now after only 3+ months on vision therapy and seeing results both in the doctors office and hearing it from her teacher and occupational therapist that they see improvement. I'm a believer if your child is struggling with reading and writing you might even think he/she has ADHD or Dyslexia because that was my thought. Even though your child could still have those issues, this diagnoses mimics those symtoms as well. I highly recommend getting their eyes checked for convergence issues, and Dr. Lavrich and her team are amazing.

Horrible. The staff was fine. The dr seems to think I have nothing else to do except wait for her. 3 hour appt that should have been under and hour

Poor Service

All the Levittown office is an overbooked and rushed mill like an assembly line with no professionalism. They try to charge you for what ever they can and sell you glasses when you don't need them. I would recommend to stay away from this location.

Daughter's strabismus issue

I cannot say enough about the care Dr. Lavrich has given my 7 year old daughter the last 2+ years. She took a very holistic, sustained and practical approach to a serious strabismus issue that we have struggled with since my daughter was only 2 years old. We liked her former eye doctor but he was definitely prone to eye surgery quickly upon an eye turn diagnosis so unfortunately we had 2 surgeries with my daughter under complete sedation by the time she was 4. STILL a turn in her eye happened and affected her vision, of course. Dr. Lavrich tried a completely different approach of patching with a thin film on her glasses and switching the patch's occlusion and timeframe as we went progressed. She was patient, thorough and stayed on top of it all the while aiming to avoid another (3rd) surgery if we could. Happy to report that Dr. Lavrich's approach not only fixed the turn in my daugher's eyes, but consequently improved her vision!! After the 2 surgeries was 40/30 vision with glasses on. Now an amazing 20/25 w glasses on! We are thrilled for many reasons. Highly recommend Dr. Lavrich if you want a caring, smart and practical approach to your children's eye issues, not rushing to surgery to solve it then see the issue again...

patient

Dr Lavrich was extremely thorough with my exam and treatment. I went in for one problem but she found another much more serious issue. I had tests never before done on me. Dr Lavrich and staff explained everything so I understood and was very comfortable with everything going on. I am very grateful for Dr Lavrich, the Total Eye Care office staff, and the staff at St Mary's for saving me from a problem that could have caused total blindness in one or both eyes.

My experience with Dr. Judith Lavrich has been very positive. She is a dedicated professional committed to deliver the best care to each patient. At all times she is attentive, considerate and caring. With each office visit she spends adequate time with me, is patient to listen to my concerns and I never feel rushed. When I leave the office I have all my questions addressed satisfactorily with a clear understanding of the course of treatment. Dr. Lavrich embraces teamwork in her office and takes the initiative to ensure that her staff is professional and courteous. She recognizes the importance to advance her staff’s knowledge, encourages their development and continually affords them with training opportunities. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of an ophthalmologist.

Kudos and musch thanks

Just wanted to say that I am very very pleased with the care and attention that I received from this center. I was having an eye problem with double vision when it was discovered that I had a different more pressing issue that could have led to total blindness.If it was not for the professional services providded by Dr. Lavrich and her team of specialists it might have been much harder for me to make this post.Thanks to all for their professional care.

B. Ryan

thanks to all who made my experience going there such a positive one. Its so nice going to a placewhere the staff are very helpful. And Dr. Lavrich is on top of her game.Greatful to all

I have been a patient of another eye doctor for a number of years.I was refered to Dr. Lavrich,after expressing unhappiness with my treatment elsewhere.Dr. Lavrich quickly and efficiently diagnosed a number of problems ,which if left unchecked would have led to serious eye problems in the future.The level of attention I am now getting is ,in my opinion,unsurpassed.I am ,after just two months,already experiencing much better eye comfort.I unhesitatingly recommend Dr Lavrich as a caring ,attentive professional.

Exceptional

I felt comfortable, not hurried, and received a thorough and comprehensive evaluation and diagnosis.

dr. judith lavrich,md

dr. lavrich makes you feel comfortable. She prepares you before anything happens. She is well informed and knows what she is doing. Makes you feel very special. She is concerned about her patients.

Amazing

My family as been seeing Dr. Lavrich for the past couple of years. She has diagnosed both my young daughter and myself with eye issues that no other professional had before. Her ability to see what others can't is uncanny. Dr. Lavrich is a take charge, no nonsense doctor who gives you the advice you need to improve. If anyone who I cared about needed to see an Opthamologist, I would send them to her.