Dr. Judith Lipinski Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Judith Lipinski?

outstanding doctor

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Posted on November 25th, 2011

I came to her office to have a specialized allergy test. After the 4 day test she recommended something for me that was known to have something in it that I was allergic to. She knew this and still recommended it to me saying "I am allergic to this and still use this cream" (this I was told after the damage had already been done) Two years and still suffering from the side effects of putting this moisturizer on my face one time. Then when I came into question her was not helpful at all!

Pleasant informative visit

Posted on June 29th, 2011

Professional office, great doctor

Pharmaceutical Representative

Posted on October 7th, 2009

Dr. Lipinski incorrectly biopsied a rash called Dermatitis Herpetiformis - a rash that is SPECIFIC to patients with celiac disease (gluten intolerance). She biopsied ON the rash instead of NEXT to the rash - as 25 years of literature instructs. Her incompetency robbed me of a definitive diagnosis of celiac disease since I went gluten-free and my rash has not recurred. Blood work was positive for celiac disease but my hematologist wanted a biopsy confirmation so I could avoid an upper endoscopy since I have a bleeding disorder. Also - endoscopies are MUCH more expensive! Dr. Lipinski's bedside manner was that of a drill sergeant - bossy, condescending and cold. The office failed me once before by failing to erradicate facial warts on my child. After researching - I insisted on a prescription for Retin-A gel and got rid of them myself AFTER they put my child through painful - repetive - unsuccessful nitrous oxide (freezing) therapy. Basically - go somewhere else!!

Never going to her again

Posted on March 17th, 2009