Dr. Judith Milstead Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Milstead?

Posted on February 27th, 2017

Excellent doctor! She cares about her patients and knows what she's doing!

Posted on March 22nd, 2016

Completely satisfied, patient orientated, follow up complete with care, staff.exceptional

Disappointed is Putting it mildly

Posted on November 19th, 2015

In all my years I've never been so disappointed in any doctor. I waited over an hour after my appointment time. I waited a week to hear back about my cat scan. I called to get the results 6 days after the scan was told she had them but hadn't read them yet because "she's very busy" The assistant called me finally, the next day, with results and instead of trying to figure out what's wrong offered me pain pills or to send me elsewhere for a second opinion. I have never spoken to the doctor after the initial appointment and she clearly has no interest in getting to any answers.

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Dr. Milstead is a very bright lady. She knows her stuff and is professional. There are ways to be professional and she has clinched it. Her smiling demeanor puts you totally at ease. Her staff was always courteous and extremely helpful.

Myexperience

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Dr Milstead did not take my complaints seriously and refused to order the appropriate imaging which I had requested. As a result, I had an unnecessary delay in getting a diagnosis (2+ years). It cost me over $30,000 for referrals before I was able to get a simple $100 imaging test that I'd requested right after the injury. I now suffer permanent damage due to an untreated Temporal bone fracture which resulted in large bone chips in both of my ears (the largest bone fragment is 1/2 inch long). The pain and suffering has impacted my life so that I can no longer turn my neck without ear pain, hear my co-workers, or drive (due to dizziness). At the very least, Dr Milstead could have followed up. I don't expect Doctors to perform miracles but a little compassion could go a long way. My advice is to follow real-life patient referrals when selecting your doctor. This can be challenging with a traumatic injury when time is of the essence.

Wonderful surgeon!

Posted on March 26th, 2009

Dr. Milstead is extremely capable AND CARING! She explains every aspect of the surgery well...even drawing pictures to illustrate. She has a marvelous bedside manner and her true, caring nature shines through. She has a way about her that puts a nervous patient at ease. Very careful, thorough surgeon. Highly recommend Dr. Judith Milstead!

Posted on March 13th, 2017