Dr. Judith Mondry-Berk Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Judith Mondry-Berk?

Posted on June 16th, 2016

She is very caring and genuinely wants to help. Very friendly and helpful.

became addicted

Posted on February 5th, 2016

I saw this woman for about a year and she carelessly took advantage of my state of desperation to put me on several medications that would "fix me". At one point, I was taking 8 different medications, each one balancing out the side effects of the other. I essentially became a pill popper, addicted to xanax and other sleep medications when I realized I could no longer sleep without them. It was one of the lowest points in my life. And like others have mentioned, she was ALWAYS running late and her receptionists didn't provide any service worth remembering. She's running a pill mill over here, and will try to sell you any new medications on the market. Not once did she ever check in on me or call to see how I was doing. Just run!!

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Each time I came to the appointment she was running AT LEAST a half hour late. I started booking the first appointment after lunch to avoid this and she would still come late, Starbucks in hand, and then when I mentioned that I had to pick up kids from school and this was not a great use of my time, she tried to tell me that it was because she was spending time with another patient.

Posted on May 1st, 2015

My appt. was horrible, she was passive aggressive and mean. I'm felt like crying. I have never had a doctor do this before.

Great doctor, less great office hours

Posted on February 9th, 2015

I saw this doctor for a couple of years and she was one of my favorites. While her appointments usually run at least 15 minutes late, once I got into her office she was always 100% engaged. The office hours are poor (3 days a week in the afternoon/evening only), but I made time to see her because she always gave me her undivided attention when we sat down to talk. Her staff was great with calling in my prescriptions and always returned my calls. Every Sunday I recieved a reminded call about my upcoming appointment that week.

not good

Posted on September 15th, 2014

She is very smart, but not good bedside manner. She does not care for her patients, and does not want anyone bothering her outside office hours with any medical problems. She is only open 3 days a week so it is hard to get an appointment. Her staff is also not good at calling in perscriptions.

Worst experience ever

Posted on July 18th, 2014

She not only has a terrible bedside manner, but she has terrible employees that NEVER return phone calls. My pharmacy has been trying to get in touch with her for THREE WEEKS. I'm now out of medication and obviously going to a new doctor, but seriously, how could you let a patient go off of their meds because you're neglecting to speak to the pharmacy or let her make an appointment? How is that even ethical?

Do not go to this doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2013

Best Doc Around....

Posted on January 25th, 2013

I never really liked doctors and only ever went when there was no choice. Dr. Berk is an extremely rare exception and the best I could ever hope for when it came to being understood and dealing with my sever depression. I am so happy to have found her I was even willing to use my real name :) Thanks Doc

RIDICULOUS-- Don't even bother!

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

I was looking for a new psychiatrist in my area. I made an appointment to see Dr. Burke. I did not receive a reminder phone call, so I called to confirm the date of my appointment. I received a call back and was told that I had missed my appointment-- I had put it down as the wrong day, apparently. HOWEVER, the staff said that a confirmation phone message and email were sent to me-- NEITHER of which I received. They told me that if I wanted to see Dr. Berk, I'd have to pay $300 for a missed appointment fee. The staff tried to get her to waive the fee, but couldn't. There's NO WAY I would pay $300 to see a doctor I'd never met. (My Blue Cross copay would have been $15.) Her business practice alone was enough to turn me off. I'm glad I'm not wasting my time on this lady!

horrible doctor! please do not see Dr. Judith Mondry Berk!!!!

Posted on July 14th, 2011

I've been seeing her for over a year and a half for moderate depression and the whole experience has been horrid. First off she does not take insurance except for 15 minute consultation - Second, if you cancel your appt. within 48 hours, you get charged 150.00 not negotiable! third, the parking situation is horrible by and around her office, most times you end up waiting in the teeny tiny waiting room because she is running late, be prepared to feed the meters on hollywood boulevard which now extend til 8pm. i have waited in her teeny tiny waiting room for up to an hour. if you leave and try to reschedule, guess what? you get charged 150.00.but worst offense of all is that if you call her with a serious problem she does not respond AT ALL. i called her office line as well as an after hours line for 2 days straight, left 4 messages total. i was having a serious adverse reaction with the medication she prescribed. finally i got a call back, but it wasn't from her, it was from her receptionist!! when i protested and asked for the 'real doctor' to kindly call me back so i can get actual professional advise, she said she would leave her a message. no call back was ever received. the worst customer service i have ever experienced from any doctor handsdown. needless to say i have stopped seeing her and urge you not to seek counseling from this woman!!

Sorely Dissapointed