Dr. Judith Moss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Moss?

Posted on September 16th, 2016

Dr. Moss is the best Dr. I ever had! She's thorough. She listens (even if I get off topic. :) She referred me to a specialist. Checked my blood work, followed up with me. Her staff is very courteous. They have fun in the office with me and others. I would strongly recommend you give her a call!!

Posted on April 26th, 2009

Dr. Moss has been my primary care physician for almost three years now. What I most appreciate about her is that she spends plenty of time answering my questions. This can result in longer wait times for visits. I am generally pretty healthy and don't have to go to the doctor very often, so this is not a problem for me.

Skip this Doctor

Posted on February 20th, 2009

She seems very over-booked and she relies on a lot of guess work in her diagnosis. After seeing a new doctor, I realize there was a lot she was missing with me that should have been glaringly obvious. Her front desk help seems over worked and stressed. They are often very rude to patients who call in on the phone while I am in the waiting room.

Posted on November 9th, 2017