Dr. Judith B Nance Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith B Nance?

Staff

This review is not a reflection of dr nance but rather her staff. Since she has left the pineville area the place has gone downhill rapidly. Done. Obviously she was the one keeping all in check. Cannot even get a callback now. Very sad. Welcome to Obamaland

"Smart Medicine Healing Grace"

When I met Dr. Nance, she immediately recognized that I had 2 serious health problems that no previous doctor had diagnosed. She helped me assemble a team of 3 doctors including herself to manage my situation. My health has greatly improved. She is a very caring and compassionate person. I am blessed to have her as my physician.

Great dr

Wonderful experience, felt like she truly listened to what was going on with me! Also very informative! Her nurse Kelly- was super helpful too!

Anyone who would ever write anything negative about this doctor was just under stress and having a bad day. Dr. Nance is a fantastic doctor and compassionate person. She would never treat anyone without respect and she certainly would never deny treatment to a patient unless there was some serious reason for it like mistreatment ofher office staff or disruption to her practice. You will never find a better family physician.

Dr Nance is a very caring person. I feel she is a very qualified physician. Her work is very thorough. She is easy to talk to and I feel like she is concerned about what I think. I would choose her again.

Mrs.

Warm and inviting facility --- receptionist very friendly and helpful --- the lab for tests is in the facility with capable, courtesy people who perform the tests quickly and painlessly. The office manager is open, receptive, and prompt with help. Dr. Nance is very affable, friendly, courtesy, and professional in her demeanor and professional practice. I love the way she says, "This is what I would recommend for my own mother ---." Highly recommend her for medical care!

I have been a patient of Dr. Nance since I was a teenager. She is outstanding in patient care. She always listens, takes her time with each patient, down to earth, and addresses your concerns accordingly. Her office staff is also very kind and welcoming. I never have to wait for an appointment. Couldn't have a better PCP!

She always take care of all my medical needs. The best doctor ever.

I have been having Dr. Nance as my primary physician for many years. She is an excellent doctor and very compassionate with her patients. She listens to my concerns and addresses them accordingly. Anytime I need to see her, she is always available. My husband and daughter use her also as their primary physician. I recommend her highly to all of my family and friends. I am very thankful to have found such a wonderful Doctor!!!

Excellent Care

Outstanding care, accuracy, and professionalism

Dr Nance is awesome

I really liked Dr. Nance. She was able to find out the reason I had been so sick. Explained everything that I needed to know about the illness. Never seemed rushed. Really took the time to answer all of my questions. I would recommend her to anyone.

Great Experience

Dr. Nance has been my family's doctor for over 10 years (except for when she worked at the hospital to take care of her husband). She is a caring doctor who listens to her patients. She has a wonderful staff. I have nothing but good things to say about her and those who work in that office.

Dr. Judith B Nance is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.