Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Judith R Pryblick has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 24
SHE IS THE MOST COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET IN 70 1/2 YEARS...AMONG JUST A FEW OF HER MANY ATTRIBUTES... YOU WILL LOVE HER...I HAVE BEEN SEEING HER SINCE SHE STARTED HER PRACTICE...SHE HAS NEVER CHANGED...AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF, HER HUSBAND IS IN PRACTICE WITH HER!" WHAT A TEAM! VERY PERSONABLE..REALLY CARES FOR PEOPLE...AND A GREAT MOTHER!! OH! DID I FORGET SOMETHING, YES I DID..."HER EMPLOYEES LOVE HER!! WOW! ......AND TO TOP EVERYTHING THAT IS TRUE ABOUT DR. JUDY, SHE HAS A BEAUTIFUL FACE TO LOOK AT..AND A CASUAL EASY WAY ABOUT HER...WHICH MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE..SHE PUTS ON KNOW AIRS, IN HER CLOTHING OR HER DEMEANOR. EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS REAL.!..YOU WON'T BE SORRY YOU GO TO HER, SHE IS A BRILLIANT GIRL AND DOCTOR! IF YOU READ THIS DR. JUDY, I WANT YOU TO KNOW EVERYONE I HAVE SPOKEN WITH FEELS THE SAME WAY. THANK YOU FOR CARING FOR YOUR PATIENTS LIKE YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2015, 2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2011, 2014, 2016, 2010, 2015, 2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
29 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Judith R Pryblick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTotal Family Health Care, 3050 Hamilton Blvd Ste 100, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Judith R Pryblick in this video.
Dr. Judith R Pryblick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.