Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Marcus
Dr. Judith Marcus, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Harrison, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and New York, NY . She has 42 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Marcus is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division, St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital and White Plains Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Marcus has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Judith Marcus has the following 15 expertise
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Hemorrhagic Disorders (Bleeding Disorders)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Wilms Tumor
Dr. Judith Marcus has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Judith Marcus is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Marcus is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Montefiore Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Jacobi Medical Center
Greenwich Hospital Association
Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
St. John's Riverside Hospital
Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
Westchester Medical Center
St John's Episcopal Hospital
New York Presbyterian / Westchester
St Josephs Hospital
St. John's Riverside Hospital-Park Care Pavillion
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
North Central Bronx Hospital
Northern Westchester Hospital
SJRH - St John's Division
New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
42 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Judith Marcus in this video.
Dr. Judith Marcus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.