3.9

Have you seen Dr. Judith T Rausch?

Great Primary Care Physician

I’ve been a patient over 20 years, Dr Rausch is patient, kind, and very caring. She has always listened and provided excellent medical advice.1

The best of the best

Promptness issue is because the Doctor spends the time really needed with each patient, thus wait time expands as day goes on. Not a bad thing

First office visit

I selected Dr. Rausch because I only see female doctors and she was in my neighborhood. The nurse was some what condescending in her tone and impatient. She kept cutting me off before I could finish asking my questions. The office was not very clean, especially the lab room for taking blood specimens. Dr. Rausch was nice enough, but kept forgetting what I just told her about my medical history. It was my first visit.

Most of the time is nice but was very rude to me the last time I went to see her and her and her staff seemed to be rushing me out even though the hours were supposed to be until 8:00 pm and my appointment was at 4:30 pm. Apparently I was the last appointment that day and they were in a hurry to leave. I felt like I did not get the proper care that day I normally do and was rushed out. And the nurse and the doctor were both rude to me and had me in tears by the time I left. I probably won't be going back.

Friendly stuff and great doctor

Thourough doctor with common sense!

Dr. Rausch is awesome! She is down-to-earth and reasonable plus extremely thorough in making sure all avenues are explored for proper diagnosis. in this day and age when so many docs like to just prescribe something to get you out of the office quickly, Dr. R is a breath of fresh air. I highly recommend her!

Dr. Judith T Rausch is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodstock, GA.