Dr. Judith Reva Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Judith Reva?

Some people just shouldn't work with children

Posted on April 18th, 2016

She was very rude towards me and insensitive to my 3 year old daughter who was experiencing a lot of pain. I understand the job is stressful, but don't work with children if you don't know how to remain calm and how to calm the patient down and be sensitive and caring during the process. When I asked a question she shut me down real quick and made it seem like I was completely ignorant to even ask. A concerned parent shouldn't have to feel like she can't ask questions to get a better understand of the situation with her own child.

Posted on September 8th, 2015