Have you seen Dr. Judith A Richmond?

She gets right to the point and gets right to the problem. Explains everything .

Fine Breast Surgeon

Outstanding physician in her surgical skill, compassion and ability to explain the scope of what is being done and what is needed on the part of the patient.

I am still following with Dr. Richmond, and I think she is pretty amazing. I can't imagine a more caring, thoughtful physician/surgeon.

Worst surgeon I have ever met

I went to Dr Richmond when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I never felt that she was particularly honest with me from the beginning. After my sentinal node biopsy, I developed an infection that wouldn't go away for months. She actually blamed me saying I must have done something to cause the infection because "I have never had a patient get an infection post op." She was incredibly kind to my husband and that kept me going for awhile but I finally had had enough and fired her and went to a much more compassionate, competent surgeon for my mastectomy after chemo was done. I would not recommend her to anyone anytime.

very professional and great bed side manner. She takes the time to talk to you and answer all your questions in a calm and reassuring manner. The office is not too big or too busy and the staff is amazing!

Dr. Judith A Richmond is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lake Oswego, OR.