Dr. Judith A Rippert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith A Rippert?

Staff is rude and unprofessional

Gayle, the arrhythmia center mgr, is not helpful, she is rude and should not be in a position that provides customer service. She is not good at what she does and she treats patients who call with questions like they are a burden. Wearing a heart rate monitor for two weeks, I had my monitor constantly going off, so called w/questions. She ignored my message, prompting me to call again. Then she was short and basically just said, "if its going off, it is doing its job, thanks bye." At the end of the time wearing it, after having many symptoms and palpitations, again I was worried, so left a message at the front desk for DR. RIPPERT to please review the monitor data since my apt was not for another whole month. The message was absolutely NOT for Gayle, but the very "helpful" front desk staff decided to give my msg to Gayle. Gayle proceeded to leave me a message telling me not to call again, that it is not necessary and that she can't "explain any more how this monitor works, that she already told me it is working just fine, and she really doesn't understand why I cant comprehend this." I can't even begin to tell you how irritated I was after being treated this why, while trying to leave a msg for the DR...not the rude tech! I wouldn't recommend this practice to anyone, not with matters of the heart, which can be stressful, worrisome and a big deal! Clearly the staff is at a loss in these matters.

She saved my dad's life. Thank you.

Find another Cardiologist!

After keeping me waiting in the exam room for 45 minutes, I found her to be very rude with a horrible bedside manner. She seemed annoyed with any questions I asked and hardly looked up from the computer that she was typing away on. I didn't feel like she was interested in helping me get well at all.

Fanastic Physician & Staff

Wonderfully patient Doctor and a treasure to have in Delaware

Life saver

Simply put, Dr. Rippert and her partner saved my life. She is straight forward and tells it like it is. Her office staff are also exceptional.