Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Judith T Romano has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Judith T Romano has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Judith T Romano has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Judith T Romano is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Does not dis agnostics correctly thinks she knows everything and just whatever pops in her head is the diagnosis puts kids at risk for their health does not run test to confirm diagnosis doesn't care about kids it is all money for her 23 years does not make her knowledgeable in pediatrics don't bring your kids here
Never spends time with my son, is sort of rude to him/me and his mother. Never considers that parents may be correct in assessments of their own child's health and finally dropped my son because he missed six appointments that he did not actually miss. Long wait times, rude and unprofessional office staff. Low communication. If you have a choice, go elsewhere.
Was the only one in the office and waited from 3 o'clock to 4 o'clock to be seen. Judy is extremely rude and if I tell her anything is wrong with me she just says I'm too young to have it or I need to eat better. She criticized me for not exercising in the winter when I don't have any access to any way to exercise. I hate her.
The office manager won't do his job correctly, which put my bill over $600. They charge you $5 a month for each month you have a balance. They drop patients when the office manager won't correct HIS mistakes with the insurance companies, and the bill goes unpaid.They hold your children's medical records hostage, and make you pay for their shot-records. The three doctors in the office have totally different views on things like vaccinations and breastfeeding. Totally unprofessional. Even the office staff know the Romanos (Judith and I assume her husband, the office manager) are horrible people who care only about monay and power, not children and their health.
37 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
West Virginia University Hospital
Dr. Judith T Romano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWheeling Hospital, 222 N 5th St Ste 101, Martins Ferry, OH
Dr. Judith T Romano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Martins Ferry, OH.