Dr. Judith Romero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith Romero?

Great friendly doctor

Posted on September 8th, 2017

I received excellent advice and treatment on infected finger

A true artist

Posted on July 21st, 2016

I've been going talk to Dr. Romero for over four years. I've received Botox injections on many occasions. She always gives me a natural look. She is very skilled and I trust her judgment completely.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the honest review of Dr. Romero. While over 75% of the practice deals in medical dermatology, it is very rewarding to hear how pleased our cosmetic patients are. Please feel free to stop by, or contact the office so that I can pass you name and review on to Dr Romero. Thank you

From Beautiful to Cute

Posted on April 28th, 2016

As a young mother, I used to enjoy catching my image in a mirror. I was even called “beautiful” on occasion. Years later, as a grandmother, I started avoiding mirrors thinking there was something wrong with their reflection. Who put all those wrinkles on my face? I felt like the wrinkled witch of the San Fernando Valley. Then an acquaintance introduced me to Dr. Romero’s office and her anti-wrinkle procedures. My youthfulness began. She showed me that, without an expensive facelift, I could diminish my facial expression lines with her medically formulated anti-aging products, IPL, Botox, Radiess and last, but definitely not least, her wondrous Volumina. I now wear a visor to protect my new face from the sun’s harmful rays, use tinted sunscreen religiously and am often called “cute.” Not too bad for a 71 year-old grandmother of two! Dr. Romero is my hero!

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Dr. Azita Simoni is a very good dermatologist. She is very efficient with her time and yours. She can diagnose your problems fast and suggest solutions. She appreciates when the patient listens to her treatment suggestions and comes back for follow up. Otherwise, her treatments are useless if she cannot determine if they actually work. From my experience, just because I assumed everything was okay and I didn't follow up with my previous doctor, the skin issue on my nose came back. She recommends full body skin exams, which is something I often forget about. Often being in the sun, with sunscreen, visor, sun glasses is still not enough and her expert opinion on the overall condition of your body is very important. Bring your children, because they may listen better to expert opinion than to their moms. Mine wear sunscreen, but half the time I run after my daughter spraying her BODY before she plays tennis. She appreciates loyal patients. I appreciate being appreciated as a patient and feel very comfortable in that office.

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

Liked Dr. Romero right from the beginning. I felt she was very knowledgeable and very easy to discuss things with. Because Dr. Romero was totally booked one time, I decided to try Dr. Simoni. I found Dr. Simoni to be the same high caliber as Dr Romero. I have complete confidence in both physicians. Jen, the office manager, is friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient

Highly Recommend

Posted on February 12th, 2016

We have been seeing Dr. Romero and the entire staff for over 10 years. I feel I have always received exceptional care from Dr. Romero. Skin cancer runs in my family, and Dr. Romero’s examinations give me piece of mind. My children have seen Dr. Simoni and Andrea for acne and both are excellent. Stella and Gen are also wonderful, I have many friends who now go there because I can only say positive things about my experience over the years.

Posted on February 12th, 2016

I've been seeing Andrea Bechtel since 2011 for Botox and Juvaderm. She is very skilled at both. I can honestly say she has never overdone any treatment. I can't even talk her into adding a little more here or there if she thinks it will look unnatural. She is very gentle with the needle and has a calming demeanor. If you've ever considered either treatment, I highly recommend you try Andrea. I've been going to her for five years and wouldn't consider trying anyone else.

great friendly service

Posted on February 8th, 2016

From the moment you walk in, you feel like you are cared for.the entire staff is helpful and friendly. Dr. Romero is great and so is Dr. Simoni. I highly recommend this group.

Dr. Romero

Posted on February 8th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Romero for many years now. I feel very comfortable and confident in her ability to manage my health. I love the employees in the office. They are very accommodating when it comes to scheduling, Very professional and sweet people. I will always refer my friends and family to them.

Very Caring Doctor

Posted on February 7th, 2016

The entire staff and Dr. Romero and very caring and efficient. Thanks you Dr. Romero

Caring staff

Posted on February 7th, 2016

Great office and caring staff. Thank you or the skin care help.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I have been going to this office for over 5 years, and I recommended all my friends to this office. From the minute you arrive they make you feel so welcomed. Their level of care and attention is definitely 5 Star rating!!