Dr. Judy Rubano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judy Rubano?

talk to me!!!

Posted on February 10th, 2017

so much has changed here. you talk to a nurses aide, then the doctor comes in and talks to the nurses aide, then you don't get an exam, then you leace and wonder how rubano can ne called a doctor

Left practice...incomplete exams

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Went to her for 5 years, but recently left her practice. Incomplete exams, felt rushed and shuffled off to specialist. I am in the medical field and have moved on. Fine for colds, but something more serious, seek someone else. Sign me unimpressed

Wouldn't change my doctor for anything

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Rubano's for over 10 years...she has brought me through my diagnosis of Type II diabetes with her knowledge, encouragement, and willingness to let me be a partner in my own health care. I moved from Charleston several years ago, but I drive 90 miles to stay under her care.

Posted on February 2nd, 2013

Very prompt. Knowledgeable. Takes time to discuss and explain matters to me. A fine doctor. Very prompt. Knowledgeable. Takes time to discuss matters with me. Good follow-up.

Long Term Patient

Posted on January 21st, 2013

She has been my doctor for 16+ years. Although the wait time varies, once she gets in the room she has your full attention, asks about my family (my mother is also a patient and we know her parents), and is more than willing to help with prescriptions since I'm disabled and on a limited income. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I have quite a few friends who also see her.

Posted on October 11th, 2012

my experience with Dr Rubano has always been good. No waiting time and she always has time to talk to me.

Returning patient

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Switched back to the Dr, I had always been impressed with when I originally seen her. However, while having children and numerous fill in docs, it just became a mess trying to get information. Left. Finally came back, and she not only didn't remember me, but spent all of 10 minutes with me for a physical. She listened to my chest and back, that was it. didn't check refleses, eyes, nose, etc. And I remained fully dressed throughout. I was coughing and wheezing the whole time. She didn't even want to test my thyroid. I only pray it was an isolated incident and when I go back I get the care I once did. If not, I will no return.

Leslie, Registered Nurse

Posted on June 24th, 2011

I have been a nurse for 27 years and have met very few physicians, as both a patient and an RN, who display the intelligence, empathy, and diagnostic skills of Dr Rubano. Her office staff is wonderfully efficient. I have always been seen the day I call for an appointment and have never waited more than 3-5 minutes before being seen. After almost 3 decades of working with physicians, I am probably a bit weary of "Doctor as God" attitudes. Dr Rubano's presentation is more of a caring friend. I cannot adequately sing my praises of her and her staff. 10 stars!

Posted on January 21st, 2011

Dr Rubano has always been understanding of both myself and husbands problems and needs. Only Dr would consider going to.

Medical Professional

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

Dr. Rubano is by far one of the most caring and professional physicians in the Charleston area. She is very intuitive and thorough is her diagnosis. Most importantly, she is very easy to talk to, non-judgmental, and a physician you can be honest with (a rarity in my experience). After working with many physicians over the years, I hold the upmost respect for Dr. Rubano.

Long time patient

Posted on November 12th, 2009

A very caring doctor who listens. Does not believe in pain. Never hesitates to refer to a specialist when needed.

Good diagnostician

Posted on October 6th, 2009

I found her to be quite intuitive, professional and kind. She listens to her patient and is genuinely concerned.