Dr. Judith Samuels Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Judith Samuels?

amazing doctor!

Posted on September 23rd, 2010

Dr. Judith Samuels treated me through my ratiation treatment. I have to say that my first impression of Dr. Judith Samuels was like talking to my best friend who happen to know a lot about my situation. What a fantastic character and personality. She was very caring and although I had to deal with many different doctors throughout my treatment Dr. Judith Samuels was a exactly what I expected from all of my doctors if I had to put them all together, just fantastic. Her team Yahaira and Maria are incredible as well, and her technitians Tiffany and Yves amazing too. The whole team at the Ratiation Center in Mount Sinai was incredible. I also had the great experience of having Dr. Michael Samuels treat me too. What a great medical team!

Posted on August 6th, 2016