Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Judith A Scott has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Judith A Scott has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Judith A Scott has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Judith A Scott is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
I've been a patient of Dr. Scott's for 3+ years. She delivered my 2nd child and was always very kind, sweet, and extremely willing to help with anything needed during that pregnancy. I'm pregnant with my 3rd child and feel like I am inconveniencing her when I'm at my appts. She has lost her sweet side to say the least. Feels like she's way too busy to care about her patients anymore...just cares about her schedule. Considering changing OB's even though I'm 1/2 way through my pregnancy. Wouldn't recommend her at this point.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Scott is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Judith A Scott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMethodist Physicians Clinic Womens Center, 717 N 190th Plz Ste 2200, Elkhorn, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Judith A Scott in this video.
Dr. Judith A Scott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkhorn, NE.