Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Judith M Stucki has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Judith M Stucki has the following 7 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Judith M Stucki has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 17
After interviewing several pediatricians throughout the St. Peters and St. Charles area, we chose to have our new baby seen by Dr. Stucki. As new parents, Dr. Stucki put us at ease by explaining each step of her examination. Having never gone through this experience before, my husband and I found it extremely helpful that she took the time and effort to do this. We were worried that some of our questions might seem trivial, but Dr. Stucki took the time to answer our questions with patience and thoroughness. I would highly recommend her to any new mom!
We have taken our kids to Dr. Stucki for 12 years and she has provided excellent care. As an example, once our daughter had a fever that kept coming back over a few weeks, but otherwise she appeared perfectly fine. Because of her persistence in diagnosing the problem (a rare bacterial infection with up to 13% mortality if untreated), my daughter spent a five days in a hospital & was treated. I will forever be grateful that Dr. Stucki kept at it until she diagnosed the problem!
We were a new family coming for a well check up for our child. Dr. Stucki came in, did not introduce herself, did not call our child by her name , did not even bother to ask child's name. She kept interrupting us the whole time, sounded annoyed and in a rush to be done with the appointment. Find a doctor who will really care for your child, they are out there... Dr. Stucki is not one of those doctors...
We have been patients of Dr Stucki for 5 years. I always get a same day appt for illness (sometimes I choose to see NP). Wait is usually short but sometimes longer if she has a patient that needs extra care. I'm willing to wait because when my kid needs extra care I know she will make us a priority. She is a little quirky. Medically excellent.
I love taking my children to this office. The visit is always thorough and as a parent I am listened to. Dr. Stucki goes above and beyond for her patients, and even calls to check on them. I recommend this doctor if you want to be part of your child's health and well being and want a personal approach to pediatrics.
Ssm Cardinal Glennon Childrens Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Judith M Stucki in this video.
Dr. Judith M Stucki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Two Rivers, WI.