Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith L Tharp MD
Dr. Judith L Tharp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with other offices in Kansas City, MO and Cameron, MO (and 1 other location). Her specialties include General Practice and Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith L Tharp has 4 locations
599 Armour Rd
Kansas City, MO 64116
1119 E Pence Rd
Cameron, MO 64429
Book Online Now
Dr. Judith L Tharp has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Judith L Tharp has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 3 of 3
best doctor i've ever met
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judith L Tharp - Posted on September 2nd, 2018
dr. tharp is not only an excellent doctor but take time to listen, explain, and discuss how to address every medical problem. she is empathetic and an amazing human being..wish all doctors were like her. she's one in a million..
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judith L Tharp - Posted on November 2nd, 2013
this doctor has been bought and paid for in my opinion
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judith L Tharp - Posted on August 5th, 2008
- University Of Missouri Columbia School Of Medicine
Dr. Judith L Tharp Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Judith L Tharp's office for more information.
599 Armour Rd Kansas City, MO : (816) 421-0750
1650 Broadway Blvd Kansas City, MO : (816) 421-0750
1119 E Pence Rd Cameron, MO 64429
904 Edmond St Saint Joseph, MO : (816) 421-0750
Locations & Directions
Dr. Judith L Tharp is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.