Dr. Judith A Turow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judith A Turow?

Mom

I can't think of a better care provider for my children! Dr. Turow is kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable. She is truly concerned about the well being of her patients. Her goals is to get them well and keep them well. She is wonderfully terrific!

Dr Torow is a wonderful doctor and always takes her time to discuss everything about your child. She is THE BEST PED. She makes great suggestions for the patient and provides some great parenting tips too :) Kind caring and compassionate...

Administrative Assistant (Healthcare)

Dr Turow is a great Doctor. She has been my 3 yr old's second pediatrician since he was 6 months, due to the 1st Dr leaving the practice. I was nervous about finding the right Dr. We seen 2 other pediatriacians prior to seeing Dr Turow, whom to me did not possess the bedside manner or warmth that Dr Turow has. She is observant, passionate,amicable, and jovial. I love her as our sons pediatrician, and thank her for her services!!

dr. turow definitely rocks

i recommend dr. turow to all of my friends with children. i feel like i'm giving away the best kept secret in the city! dr. turow is extremely knowledgeable, super caring, and connects with my daughter on her level and makes her feel very comfortable in her office. my daughter, now almost 4, actually likes going to the doctor. i would be seriously devastated if we had to switch our daughter's care to someone else. our daughter has some long term medical issues, and i trust dr. turow's medical determinations more than anyone elses. she is up-to-date on all of the latest information, full of energy, always happy and helpful. ok....see, i can't say enough good things!!

Dr. Judith A Turow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Villanova, PA.