Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judith Waligunda
Dr. Judith Waligunda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roxbury Crossing, MA. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Waligunda is affiliated with New England Baptist Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and New England Baptist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Judith Waligunda has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Waligunda was cold, curt.She'd ask me a question and then not let me answer-she'd cut me off. She was insensitive, She just didn't seem to take an interest and ended up giving me the wrong prescription and the wrong diagnosis. She didn't return my calls and staff was rude. Do not recommend this doctor at all.
Dr. Waligunda has been my primary care physician for 26 years. She is warm, amazingly skilled, great diagnostician, very focused on keeping you WELL. Stays very up to date on current research. She takes all the time you need, is very responsive. I trust her totally. She is the one I would want to be there if I am really sick--but, she supports me in staying very healthy. I always feel well-cared-for after a visit to her. Office staff is great too.
My personal experiences with Dr. Waligunda over the past ten years have been that she is thorough in her procedures, encourages the patient to talk about their concerns without a set time constraint, explains tests and procedures, and works with the patient to resolve issues and/or concerns. Highly recommend!
Dr. Waligunda is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New England Baptist Hospital
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
New England Baptist Hospital
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Judith Waligunda accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions125 Parker Hill Ave, Roxbury Crossing, MA
Dr. Judith Waligunda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roxbury Crossing, MA.