Dr. Judson Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Judson Jones?

worst birth experience ever!

Posted on April 29th, 2012

i had my first baby with dr. jones at the old copley 20 years ago.( i was only 18) i had the worst birthing experience with him. first he swept my membranes without my permission,let me tell you that was rough and it hurt really bad. i was not allowed out of my bed for any of the duration of my labor for any reason. when it came time to deliver this man cut my vagina open larger and put forceps in me ripping my son out. he had scratches on his face for weeks. to top things of when he got hit in the face with some of my blood he boldly states i will have to get an AIDS test while i am still on the table. my baby gets whisked away immediately and i don't see him for many hours later.i felt assaulted by this man. i wished i would have known that i had rights. i had a different OB with baby no. 2 but when she left me to do an emergency c-cection she told me dr. jones was on staff to deliver. i flatly refused this time. i would not recommend dr. judson jones if you want a peaceful birth where you have a say so in your care.

Posted on March 26th, 2011

Dr. Jones seemed impatient with my questions and was short with his responses. I felt that he was laughing at me when I brough up a certain concern. His nursing staff tends to be rude over the phone, and it is very difficult to get an accurate message through to him and even more difficult to be able to speak directly to the doctor if you have a problem.

Posted on June 21st, 2009

I had been a patient of Dr. Jones for many years, and I really liked him. However, when I became pregnant my opinion of him changed. I had a serious pregnancy complication (hyperemesis gravidarum). Dr. Jones did not take me seriously, his office staff was extremely rude to me, and he actually encouraged me to terminate my very wanted pregnancy before even examining me or attempting to treat my condition. In addition to this, he was not even aware of treatments I had been provided in his own office by his partner despite my many calls and the availability of my medical record. Needless to say, I switched OB's. My new OB took me seriously, offered me treatment, and I now have a beautiful 20 month old son. I would never recommend Dr. Jones or anyone else at Dreyer because of how I was treated in the office by him and his nurses.

Very positive first impression

Posted on April 20th, 2009

My visit at Dr. Jones office was very postive. The waiting time was ok, after the doctor stepped in he took about 30min to get informations about my life and my history. It was not a quick in and out. Asked several times if I have questions. I can highly recommend Dr. Jones.

Posted on November 10th, 2015