Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judy D Ash MD
Dr. Judy D Ash, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Holly Springs, MS. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Judy D Ash has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Judy D Ash has the following 8 expertise
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judy D Ash - Posted on April 1st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judy D Ash - Posted on May 3rd, 2011
The Best Rheumotologist Around
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judy D Ash - Posted on July 30th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Judy D Ash - Posted on February 4th, 2010
33 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Judy D Ash Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Judy D Ash's office for more information.
494 McAlexander Rd Holly Springs, MS : (901) 309-5000
Locations & DirectionsJUDY D ASH MD, 494 McAlexander Rd, Holly Springs, MS
Dr. Judy D Ash is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Holly Springs, MS.