Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judy W Hung
Dr. Judy W Hung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hung is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital and Emerson Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Judy W Hung has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Attack
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Judy Hung is an incredible doctor who is a model for other professionals in her field. She is an outstanding cardiologist who takes time to help her patients. Her compassion and commitment to excellence is demonstrated in everything she does. She is always available for help in making difficult decisions. She deserves many honors and awards but is certainly only motivated by her dedication to help those in need. I highly recommend her in the field of cardiology.
Dr. Hung is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Judy W Hung accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMassachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA
Dr. Judy W Hung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.