Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Judy A Mayor-Davies has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Judy A Mayor-Davies has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Judy A Mayor-Davies has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Judy A Mayor-Davies is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 97
My wife and I have been a patients of Dr. Judy Mayor-Davies for 10 years now. She has excellent bedside manor and has been with us throughout various illnesses and all of our surgeries. She shows sincere concern about our various issues. She has referred us to necessary specialists when she has a concern as to what's going on that requires additional investigation. She is not a doctor that takes the time to make sure that we understand what is going on before letting us go. We trust her implicitly.
Checked office hours, drove to the office , only to be told the doctor was finishing with other patients, and I would have to come back at another time. Came back an hour earlier the second time, was told the doctor office wasn't accepting walk-ins after 10:00 on Fridays. They turned me away again. Called for an appointment, was told the office had booked their limit of appointments, and I would have to come as a walk-in between 8 and 10. Saw the doctor, was chewed out for coming in as a walk-in for a physical. Was told to make an appointment for a physical. Made the appointment before leaving the office. The office called to cancel the appointment. They don't do physicals on Fridays or Mondays. If there is anything serious wrong with me, I may never get past their schedule to find out.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mayor-Davies is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Judy A Mayor-Davies accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOmni Health Care Pediatrics, 2501 W New Haven Ave, Melbourne, FL
Dr. Judy A Mayor-Davies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.