Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judy Ou
Dr. Judy Ou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fremont, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Ou is affiliated with Palo Alto Medical Foundation, UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals and UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Judy Ou has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Judy Ou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fremont, CA.