Dr. Judy Rawls Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Judy Rawls?

5+ years of not polite

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Want to give a nice review, but after 6 years, I give up. Objective evidence is usually best, so here goes some, along with subjective point of view. Staff turnover is high. Seems to be 10-15 staff, but have only seen two staff members 3x or more, and the rest once. Staff does not smile! Chilly environment, with somber, tense, serious, not particularly friendly staff. Prescriptions have taken 5 days to be called in, despite THEIR commitment for same day call. When I've called back after 5 days, i was reprimanded. Then, I explained nicely I had been in the office lassst week. How long should it take? No nurse voice mail available (at this time). Late in the year, at checkout, informed staff all copays were at 100%, and it felt like an argument would ensue. Dr. Rawls seems testy, curt, possibly uncaring and in a hurry, tho I saw 1 other patient in the office waiting room. I really wanted to like this doctor, but I've come home telling myself it'll be better next time wayyy too many times in 6 years. Ya' know what? Truth is, this office is unhappy, with obviously unhealthy attitudes and patients need to be treated as if they're cared about. Try somewhere else, first.

Posted on July 8th, 2017

I saw her for about a year. The firstt visit was ok. After that downhill. I told her over and over again a problem I was having...She ignored it. Finally low I transferred my records to my previous dr. I found out that all of the thyroid test I had at her clinic showed a low thyroid level. My dr showed them to me. So it appears that was a factor in my fatigue. She never changed my medication. She sent me to an orthopedist for neuropathy which was a waste of time and money. When I returned for a visit after that she had no report from that office re neuropathy and she had not bothered to get one. The Lab Tech there was rude and hateful to me when I asked her what kind of test was going to be done. Her PA was 45 minutes late getting to me and when she arrived didn't know why I was there. When you checked out of the clinic the receptionist was busy with a baby in her lap but finally checked me out. If you have a cold or a scrape but nothing that requires more than that . I do not recommend this dr or anyone on staff.

Posted on February 7th, 2017

Dr. Dr. Rawls and her entire staff have been exceptional over the last 10 years. I am a woman and have had a number of doctors over the years and she is tops in my book.

The always get you in when you ar Erick.

Posted on November 29th, 2016

The office is clean and fast service

Unhappy patient

Posted on June 4th, 2016

I have lived in eight different states and have had a number of doctors over the years. This is the worst Doctor I have ever seen. There were dead bugs under a bench in the exam room, went back two weeks later, same exam room, same dead bugs. Doctor was extremely rude and unfriendly.

Dr. Rawls Office

Posted on July 27th, 2015

Good staff, but the office operations & accuracy rate of my prescriptions being called into the correct pharmacy was poor.

Posted on March 29th, 2015

Unbelievably rude to women. She seems to treat the men in my family okay. She is very curt, rude, and has little patience for questions or requests.

Posted on June 26th, 2014

Dr. Rawls has an extremely busy practice, but is an excellent diagnostician. She monitors every case, so is very pushed for time. If you go in with an appointment for one complaint, then expect to be helped for a long list, you need to specify that you will need an extended time in her schedule.

Posted on December 18th, 2013

This doctor is horrible! She rushed threw my appointment, and was very rude. She didn't seem to care about what was going on with me. The office staff seemed unhappy, and clueless on how to do there job. I came in for migraine headaches, and blurred vision, and didn't even get my blood pressure checked! I walked out. Don't wast you time here.

Terrible

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Dr Rawls is terrible. She spends very little time with you and is very cold.

Stay Away - No Care for Patients - Long Wait

Posted on August 30th, 2013

I only went to Dr. Rawls twice but I wanted to have her as my family doctor. The last time I went, I had severe sciatica back pain. I waited over an hour in an extremely frigid room and no one paid any attention to me. I finally, in desperation, walked out of the office and went to Urgent Care in Madison. Within one week, I was recommended for back surgery. They appear to not care about their patients. Please stay away from this doctor or you might have an experience like I had. Of course, then again, you might not, but why take the chance.

Posted on May 24th, 2013

I notice that she treats my husband with more courtesy and attention. If he goes in with a sniffle, she'll run a battery of tests on him -- sinus x-ray, test for sinus nfections, the works! I saw her for over a year telling her I felt run down, exhausted and knew something was wrong. SHe just said, " Well, what do you expect? You're over 40 and a working mom. dela with it." I changed doctors who siad I should know my own body and know if somehting's wrong. She ran a simple blood test and found out I needed thyroid meds. If you're a woman--DON'T GO TO RAWLS!!