Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Judy S Rogers has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Judy S Rogers has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
I have always found Dr. Rogers to be willing to listen and not get angry if I ask a question regarding what she is ordering. She takes the time to explain and discuss my medical issue as much as I need. She and her nurse are very caring. I have never been kept waiting for more than a few minutes in the room or more than 15 min. In the waiting room. She also has never hesitated in making a referral to a Specialist if needed.
Very rude!! Explained a problem I was having, she just shrugged. I brought in a prescription that I had used for years, she told me she didn't like that one and told me she wouldn't write it and gave me something else (The one I requested was 7 days- the one she gave me was 42 days). I will never see her again. I will also make sure I never recommend her to anyone. Webmd is more caring!!
The front desk staff was very polite, and Dr. Roger's nurse was very nice and took her time with me to really discuss with me my concerns and health history. Dr. Rogers came in promptly. Didn't have to wait longer than a minute between the time the nurse left and she came in. She took a quick look at me, and decided to treat me for what "could be" the problem and left the room. Normally, I would have hated her bedside manner, but considering I was feeling like crap and I actually didn't mind her hastiness. However, I do hope in my future visits she will take more time with me. If her bedside manner does not improve I will be searching for another doctor.
Dr. Rogers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsSouth Side Health Center, 5001 Lake Ave, Saint Joseph, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Judy S Rogers in this video.
Dr. Judy S Rogers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Joseph, MO.