Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Judy W Tom has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Judy W Tom has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
Dr. Judy W Tom has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Judy W Tom is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I have been going to Dr Tom for 6 years now, however I have only able to see her a few times. It is way too hard to get a appointment with her. I really like Dr Tom but the practice is all about volume and seeing as many new patients as they can instead and forgetting about the care of their current patients. She is booked at least three months out.
When looking for a good female OBGYN for my daughter's first pregnancy, a friend strongly recommended her. Every time we're in the hospital or lab, people always have nothing but good things to say about her. We strongly agree. She is terrific, attentive, and explains things in good detail. In fact now I see her as well. My daughter had a high risk pregnancy with twins and she couldn't have been in more perfect hands. We look forward to being with her for many years to come and would recommend her again and again.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Judy W Tom accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDesert West Ob / Gyn Ltd, 5601 W Eugie Ave Ste 100, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Judy W Tom is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.