Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Judy T Zerzan-Thul
Dr. Judy T Zerzan-Thul, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Zerzan-Thul is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado on Anschutz Medical Campus. Dr. Zerzan-Thul has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Judy T Zerzan-Thul has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Chest Pain
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Showing 1 of 1
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Zerzan-Thul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Judy T Zerzan-Thul accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Colorado Hospital, 12605 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Judy T Zerzan-Thul in this video.
Dr. Judy T Zerzan-Thul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.