3.8

Have you seen Dr. Judye A Scheidt?

One of the best

I have never had a more attentive, competent, and caring doctor.

Best doctor I have had

She has been amazing, considerate and listens to what I think is going on and involves me in the treatment choices. She puts me at ease and is quick to make new appointments and discuss issues. I would defiantly recommend her to anyone looking for a primary care provider.

Careless and insensitive

I had an infection my leg that Dr. Scheidt mis-diagnosed, and it led to an emergency visit days later and thousands of dollars in surgery bills. She spent no time at all examining me and that is why she was so wrong. I should have sued for all of the additional inconvienience and suffering that I hoped a visit to this doctor would have prevented. When I reported her misdiagnoses, her office pretended like it was something easily overlooked. That is not what the doctors in Anacortes said!

Just Average

She has no bedside manner at all, and barely listened to what I had to say. I went to another doctor and got the treatment I needed.

Best Doctor I have found

This doctor takes the time to listen even when she herself is having a bad day. When you are in the exam room she acts like you are her only patient.

Dr. Judye A Scheidt is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Freeland, WA.