Dr. Judyth M Box Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Judyth M Box?

Excellent with Dissociative Disorders

I do not say these words lightly: if it had not been for Dr. Box's expertise, skill, & kindness I would most likely not be alive. I do credit her as being the one human being (the first) to accurately diagnose me and work with me.

Don't bother waste of your time a complete incompetent quack

I have N24 sleep disorder and along with that seasonal depression,anxiety,add went to this dr at BHS in newark ohio because my old dr retired she didnt listen to anything i said didnt ask if i had any history and said my sleep disorder could be cured with an alarm clock if I wasnt educated in my disorders I would be really messed up with this woman she dignosed me with OCD and prescibed me prozac and prozac is an SSRI drug and dont work for me because messing with my meltonin messes up my sleep worse with a sleep disorder stay clear of this dr she is dangerous