Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Juergen G Eisermann has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Juergen G Eisermann has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Juergen G Eisermann is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 47
Professional and Efficient
Self-verified patient of Dr. Juergen G Eisermann - Posted on October 10th, 2017
Dr. Eisermann and his team are very professional. After our first failed attempt they were all very reassuring and caring. Dr. Eisermann worked on identifying the issue of our first attempt and within a few short months we were trying again, this time we had 2 frozen embryos transferred which resulted in a positive pregnancy test. We are expecting twins (boy & girl) in early 2018. His supporting team is beyond amazing. My coordinator was Yosi, she communicated with me on an ongoing basis, answered all and any of my questions with honesty and care. She always made me feel like she cared about my process and outcome. Highly recommend this team!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Juergen G Eisermann - Posted on August 19th, 2017
Fertility can be challenging. It can become a long process filled with unexpected experiences, some that might affect you emotionally as much as physically. Having had Dr. Eisermann by my side was a blessing. His empathy as well as his willingness to listen and the way he cared for me made all the difference . Its not always easy but it makes it all so much better when you can count on a caring staff to guide you thru the process. Forever thankfull to him and the staff at IVFMD. Including all other Drs that assisted in my process at some point. The end result was sooo much worth it!
Dr. Eisermann and staff exceptional experience and knowledge
Self-verified patient of Dr. Juergen G Eisermann - Posted on June 11th, 2017
Amazing doctor, highly skilled
Self-verified patient of Dr. Juergen G Eisermann - Posted on May 31st, 2017
My husband and I been suffering or infertility for seven years we've had 6 failed insemination and two failed IVF.. and then we went to IVFMD to see Dr. Eisermann, dr. Eisermann is so amazing highly skilled found what exactly the problem was and we got pregnant the first time with our frozen embryos, now I am five months pregnant with twins, we are so blessed we will never forget Dr. Eisemann and his team
Best of all!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Juergen G Eisermann - Posted on May 8th, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Juergen G Eisermann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSOUTH FLORIDA INSTITUTE REPRO, 7300 SW 62nd Pl Fl 4, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Juergen G Eisermann, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Miami, FL, in this video.
Dr. Juergen G Eisermann is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami, FL.